Hi, I’m Jason Price and welcome to One Money Design, a Christian personal finance and stewardship blog. I was inspired to begin blogging based on my ministry work as a financial coach. I have a passion for biblical financial stewardship and this blog provides a way for me to share my personal stewardship journey as well as resources to help others “prove faithful” (1 Cor 4:2) in their finances, careers and businesses.
In case you’re curious, the name of the blog reflects basic principles of biblical financial stewardship:
“Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.” (1 Corinthians 4:2).
- One - One owner of money – God
- Money - Money is a resource provided by God to be managed for His purposes (not for us!)
- Design – Biblical design for managing money (there are over 2300 scriptures in the Bible that are related to money)
Here are a few of my favorite quotes about financial stewardship that have inspired my journey to prove faithful:
“A faithful steward is completely honest, works hard, gives generously, spends wisely, saves regularly, avoids debt, invests steadily and trains children.” – Howard Dayton (Compass – Finances God’s Way)
“True stewardship is ordering your life in such a way that God can freely spend you, not so that you can freely spend whatever you want” – Chuck Bentley (Crown)
If you’re visiting for the first time, or need a good place to start, check out my personal finance resource page to get an overview of the blog categories, topics and links to other resources and tools.
Ways to Stay Connected
Here are all the ways you can stay connected:
- Each week I curate the best financial tips I find from around the web and publish them in my email newsletter.
- Free eBook for subscribers: 25 ways to save money on your cell phone bill
- Cancel any time
Blog RSS Feed
- Real-time syndicated feed for all articles
- Get the feed
- All the articles and other updates posted to the Google Plus page
- Follow on Google Plus
- All the articles and other updates
- Follow on Facebook
- Tweets announcing when articles are published and other updates
- Follow on Twitter
- Occasional updates on career, business and finance
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Google Hangout videos and other tips
- Follow on YouTube