A product I have come to love, yes love, is Crown Mvelopes (Mvelopes Personal). I’ve been using the product for over two years and it’s helped me keep our family spending in order and stay on plan each month.
I really believe this particular product can make a difference for someone in managing money this year. So, for the February monthly giveaway, I’m giving away a 1 year free membership to Crown Mvelopes! What does that mean? Well, you get to use the product completely FREE on me for an entire year!
Check out this product description to learn more about Mvelopes. You can also read my Mvelopes Personal product review.
Mvelopes Personal is an online budgeting system that makes it easy to create an effective personal budget and track every aspect of your spending as it happens. It will help you always know exactly how much you have left to spend, instantly know the impact of every spending decision, effectively manage credit card spending, and quickly create an easy to use household budgeting plan. Click here to learn more.
One Year Free Membership to Crown Mvelopes
To be entered, just leave a comment on this post and tell us about your top financial goal for 2010. Do this by Thursday, 3/4/10 at 8 PM ET. The winner will be announced on Twitter and right here in the comments on 3/5/10.
And now, on with the links and round up…
Personal Finance Links
I hope you’ll take a few minutes out of your day to explore these interesting and helpful posts from other personal finance blogs.
- Debt Free Adventure: Matt explores the question: should you buy or rent your home? What do you think? Check out the calculator Matt uses and see what’s best for your situation.
- Money Help for Christians: Craig explores how to have a stay at home wife or mom in the family. Craig’s advice? You need to start living off one household income as soon as you decide this is a goal for your family. I couldn’t agree with him more.
- Out of Your Rut: Kevin helps us explore buying a used car or a new car and determining which one is the better deal. Personally, we’ll continue to by used cars and hopefully, pay for car replacements with cash someday.
- My Money Minute: Jason keeps the discussion going this week on tax refunds and whether or not they’re good or bad. Jason’s opinion differs from mine, but I respect his thoughts on the subject. Don’t forget to read my post: Income Tax Refund: Is It Good or Bad?
- Redeeming Riches: Jason (lots of Jason’s around the personal finance blogosphere) started a new series this week titled: 10 Money Saving Tips to Help You Stash $10,000. Jason is committed to helping everyone save $10,000 by next year. Sign me up!
One Money Design Around the Web
- Christian PF: Do you ever wrestle with this question: Will Money Buy Happiness? I say: who cares! Let me know your thoughts over at Christian PF.
- Christian PF: If you loaned Uncle Sam interest free this past year make sure you manage your income tax refund wisely with this approach.
- Bible Money Matters: One of the most important goals for my wife and I have is to leave an inheritance for our children. Not only do we desire our children to financially prosper, the Bible says it’s our responsibility.
Personal Finance Blog Carnivals
What is a personal finance blog carnival? If you’re interested in learning more, here is a great definition from BlogCarnival.com:
Blog Carnivals typically collect together links pointing to blog articles on a particular topic. A Blog Carnival is like a magazine. It has a title, a topic, editors, contributors, and an audience. Editions of the carnival typically come out on a regular basis. Each edition is a special blog article that consists of links to all the contributions that have been submitted, often with the editor’s opinions or remarks.
This week One Money Design was featured in: Carnival of Personal Finance #245 “Dollar Doodles” edition.
Update: winner of random drawing
The winner of the random drawing is comment ID 3328. Congratulations to Robert Snyder!